Hello!! I hope you all had a great Halloween, I know we did! It was so much fun. :) As most of you know, Jamey and I dressed up with Blayne. Jamey was Woody and I was Jesse from Toy Story. The look on Blayne's face when he seen us dressed up made it all worth it! He LOVED it....he called us Woody and Jesse all night....and would correct us if we called each other anything but that. It was precious. He got so much candy....it was ridiculous. He was on a sugar high for most of the night! He also got to go on his first hayride....he thought that was the best thing ever! He kept saying..."Guys, hey guys...we are on a hayride! This is so cool!!" So I think Blayne had a great weekend, for the most part. Here are a few pics of our night.
Until next time....
The Jones Crew :)
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





You guys were so stinkin' cute it was ridiculous! I still can't believe you talked Jamey into dressing up. The sweet things you do for your kids, huh? Have a great day, can't wait to see you all again!
ReplyDelete