We are really enjoying this holiday season with Little Man....he really understands the whole "Santa" concept. He is so funny, I was afraid he was going to be scared of Santa, but he LOVES him. He is constantly talking about how he is watching him. Jamey and I were able to pull out the line " Santa is watching you and if you aren't good, he will come take all your toys away." It works almost every time!! He also loves to "talk to santa" on the phone.....santa is usually Paw Paw or Pop, they are pretty convincing. :) I wish I could freeze Blayne at the age he is now.....time is going by so fast! It makes me so sad that my baby isn't a baby anymore. He is turning into the sweetest little boy ever!!!!
This year has been full of excitement. Aunt Kate found out she was pregnant, Miss Allie Kate Hembree will be here in a couple of months and we can't wait!!!! I am absolutely dying to buy her a really girly outfit and a bow.....Auntie Regs is going to spoil her ROTTEN!! On another note, I am about to end my 7 1/2 year banking career to start Cosmetology school!! I am so excited about this, it has been my dream for quite some time, and I am so thankful that I am getting the chance to go pursue it. Thanks to my very supportive husband, who is letting me quit work to go after my dream! I love him so much, and am so grateful to him for everything he does for our family! The last thing is Alabama won yet another SEC title......those of you who know my husband, know that this alone has made his year!! It was played on his birthday, so that made it even more exciting for him. :)
Well I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Take full advantage of the holiday season to tell those you love how much they mean to you! :)
All Our Love,
Jamey, Regs, and B
I have attached several new pictures. Hope you enjoy! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment