Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Anniversary.........sick baby..... and tomatoes! :)







Well as you can see from the title of this blog I have lots to tell! First off mine and Jamey's anniversary was this past week. We celebrated three wonderful years! I can' t believe everything that has changed in the past three years. We have a wonderful son, I am going back to school, really too many things to even list. God blessed me with a wonderful husband! He takes care of our family and is the best father in the world! I love him so much and I thank god for him everyday!

Since our anniversary was in the middle of the week Jamey and I decided to celebrate on Saturday. We had planned on going to Outback for supper. So we called Jamey's aunt Karen to keep Blayne. He was going to spend the night.....swim.....play with the girls.......watch movies.....and explore in a new place!! WELL....we got finished eating and were on our way home when Ka Ka called and said little man was throwing up! Of course Mommy instinct set in and I would have it no other way than to go get him! He looked so pitiful when I picked him up. He is still sick now. He finally quit throwing up but he has a terrible cold and bad cough. I hate it when my baby is sick. I feel so helpless. Lets hope he gets to feeling better soon!




Now for the tomatoes!!! Blayne and his Pop planted some tomatoes in our back yard a while back and we finally have some!! They are so cute and Blayne is so proud!! I hate tomatoes so I guess my dad will be enjoying them for us!!!! Well this is our past couple of weeks in a nutshell! Hope you all are having a good week. May god bless you all! Lots of love!

Regs

No comments:

Post a Comment