Monday, July 13, 2009

Beach Trip 2009











Our beach trip was WONDERFUL! I couldn't have ask for a better week. We had all our closest family with us and it was great. We had great weather, a few rain showers in the morning, but it turned pretty everyday by 10. Blayne LOVES the beach, the ocean, and the pool! He was in heaven for a solid week!! He learned to jump in the pool by himself and go under water. That was his favorite accomplishment of the week, he showed everyone how he would shut his mouth and close his eyes before going under. It was so funny. He made lots of friends at the pool. One little girl named Annie was his favorite. They kissed on each other all week! It was so precious. Kids are so loving and playful. Needless to say I wasn't ready to come back to work, but I guess it is a must! I could write a book about our week in PC, but I just hit the high points for you. I have posted some pics that should sum up the week for you!! Love you all! God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment