
As Blayne says....." I be two, Mommy"

Birthday kiss from Ava! I don't know if I like this! :)

Landon and Blayne

Playing in his "house"

Made with love by mommy!
So this post is from Blaynes birthday party. We had a BLAST! He loved all his toys! We got him a new swing set with a playhouse. He calls it his "house" He plays on it every chance he gets.
Time has flew by these past two years. I never knew that it would be possible to love that little boy any more than I did the first day I saw him, but as each day goes by it just grows stronger and stronger! He has made me want to strive to be a better person. I know he looks up to everything that Jamey and I do. He is our pride and joy!! WE LOVE YOU BLAYNE!! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment